How to complain
You can submit your complaint via e-mail to email@example.com or ordinary mail to:
Upvest Complaints Management
Kleine Präsidentenstraße 1
Please provide us with the following information so that we are able to respond to your complaint as quickly and as effectively as possible:
- Full name and address
- Account ID and/or email address
- The product or service that is the subject of your complaint
- Description of your concern
- Date in which the problem first appeared
The complaint-handling process
We will respond to your complaint via e-mail with minimum delay - mostly within 15 days. If we require a little more time to answer your complaint or need more information from you, we will send you interim notification stating when you can expect to receive our reply. You will receive our reply by e-mail, stating the details and results of our inquiries. We will also let you know if we are able to remedy your complaint. If by way of exception we are unable to do this, we will explain in detail the reasons for this.
In case we’re not able to find a solution, you can address your complaint to an independent third party.
Arbitration board of the German Federal Bank (Deutsche Bundesbank)
- German Federal Financial Supervisory Authority (Bundesanstalt für Finanzdienstleistungsaufsicht - BaFin)
- European Online Dispute Resolution Platform (ODR platform)